Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scheduling Health

Challenge of the week:

Fitting the gym into our daily schedule. 

Its Wednesday and I've been to the gym twice this week.  Thats already an improvement!  I was going once a month, then once a week.  Now I'm up to twice in one week!  I hope to get there tonight.  I really would love to go in the morning before work but I just don't see that happening (yet).  My goal right now is to just get to the gym at some point during the day for at least 30 minutes.  P is still enjoying the Kids Club and I dont feel too guilty for leaving him there for 45 minutes.  I'd love it if I could go while he sleeps- either in the morning or the evening but I can't get there just yet.  So if I'm going to go after work, I have to fit in eating somewhere.  I'm usually starving when I get home and so is P.  Today I've decided it would be best to eat a small meal or big snack as soon as I get home, go to the gym and then eat another small meal or big snack.  So I need to revamp the meals to be small and quick.  Hmmm... more work to do!  Thats why this eating thing is a hobby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment